IRA Charitable Rollover
You may be looking for a way to make a big difference to help further the mission of Pace Academy. If you are 70½ or older you may also be interested in a way to lower the income and taxes from your IRA withdrawals. With an IRA charitable rollover, you will benefit this year while also providing a charitable gift to Pace Academy.
Benefits of an IRA charitable rollover
- Avoid taxes on transfers of up to $100,000 from your IRA to Pace
- May satisfy your required minimum distribution (RMD) for the year
- Reduce your taxable income, even if you don't itemize deductions
- Make a gift that is not subject to the deduction limits on charitable gifts
- Help further Pace's mission
How an IRA charitable rollover gift works
- Contact your IRA plan administrator to make a gift from your IRA to Pace.
- Your IRA funds will be directly transferred to Pace.
- Please note that IRA charitable rollover gifts do not qualify for a charitable deduction.
- Please contact us if you wish for your gift to be used for a specific purpose.
If you have any questions about an IRA charitable rollover gift, please contact us. We are happy to assist you with your questions and provide additional information.